Sunday 2 March 2008

New Article In Pentacle Magazine

The current issue of Pentacle magazine (Issue 24 - Imbolc 2008) contains an article which I wrote last summer, entitled Celtic Reconstructionist Paganism, under my pagan pseudonym of Dafydd Gwyncerunnas

I am particularly pleased to see this article in print, not so much for the quality of the writing, but for the fact that it was ever completed at all. At the time I was suffering from a bad case of depression and struggling to overcome the dreaded writer's block. The depression made it difficult to concentrate and marshall my thoughts, and the block caused me to become more depressed. Viscious circle!

Writing was slow and painful. Every single word was like drawing teeth. The sense of relief when I eventually completed the article was immense. When Pentacle agreed to publish it I was pleased. Now that it's finally in print I am elated!

No comments:

Post a Comment